Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sketch



I drew this rough sketch and ended up really like the overall look of it. I screwed up on the hand 'cause I still need to practise more on drawing hands; they're probably one of the hardest things to draw besides feets though shoes normally do a good job of handing feets. On a totally unrelated note, I got back from an amazing job drawing at an event for Bombardier Aerospace, arranged by LAD Communications (Montreal). It was tiring, but amazingly fun. I meet two amazing illustrator from Montreal there and a classmate from OCAD: Patrick Dea, Martin Gagnon and Jemma Kim. It was something I've love to do again in the future and I should really have drawn an airplane or something to go along with the blog, but all things are better and clear in hindsight I guess.