Monday, August 27, 2007

Toys ...










I can't remember what I was doing, but I had this idea to draw a toy kinda slumped over like it was put down for a moment and then forgotten about. And then it just snowballed downhill afterwards which is good, for once. I'm not sure if I'll complete the "fighting" pose, but I love that slumped down one; there's a few minor things I have to fix up for the final, but it's got a nice feel about. Oh yeah, I made the wind-up key for it in the shape of a dragon in a circle choking itself. I got that idea from this supposed order of knights known as the "Order of the Dragon" that had the main part of their emblem as a dragon choking itself with a cross on it. It's sorta like the ouroborus symbol. Oh well, it's cool and that's enough for me. I swear when ideas are flowing, there feels like there's so little time and an such a vast infinite source of ideas to be tapped, but when there's not idea coming, time just ticks by kicking you as it goes by.

No comments: