Wednesday, October 3, 2007

WOOHOO!

I'm not dead after all ... just very lazy with posting of stuff since school started again. 4th is turning out to be tiring even with those four dayweekends every week. There's just so much to do and thesis is just taking so much out of me. OH well! Back to posting good looking stuff.




Here's the finished version of the toy soldier. I finished it in August, but didn't get a chance to post it yet. I liked how it turned out. I might want to try this again with only black and white with hatching instead ...




Here's the 2nd one in the toy series, I guess. The original idea came when I wanted to draw a princess, wearing the armor of the knight sent to rescue her, stepping on the defeated dragon. Anyways, long story short as one of my prof says, I didn't get around to finishing that princess picture, but drew this instead. I'm sorta picturing a tomboy princess having this in the medieval days.

No comments: