Saturday, October 13, 2007

Train God - Final Ink
















It took about 5 days of work, but I'm finally done. There's mistakes here and there, but I find I always make those with illustrations and sometimes it's nice that way though it could be a justification. But oh well. This is too huge for me to want to do another ink version of it ... at least not without shortcuts. I've included close-up photos though two are sorta blurry. I've got to learn to take good photos one day. For anyone wondering why the edges are kinda sloppy, that's cause I got tired and didn't want to ink all the way to the edge. I've got an inch bleed all around and that's more than enough since it's normally 1/4 to 1/2 inch bleed instead. And yes, the white ring is intentionall, it's meant as a secondary "glow"/"halo" effect for the god. I've still got to colour this and that will hopefully be quickly which I'm sure it is with watercolours 'cause nothing can take longer than all those hatching.

1 comment:

FRANK FIORENTINO said...

i'd re-name this blog bren's insanity if i were you. looking great though! i can't ait to see it in class