Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cool Chair







I always the chair in the picture is kinda cool so I've finally drew one. I'm actually going to try to do it purely graphically without the lines. I'll see how that turns out. I can always go back and do the lines later on if things don't turn out as well. On another side of the news, I'm finally re-designing my website, but I'm kinda slowly working on it. It should be finished by the end of the month. Coding is simply; just resizing and turn stuff into jpgs/gifs are a pain.

EDIT: So I finished this quite fast actually. Redrawing those lines do kill so much time. I left out the shadows and just did it completely tone and make it graphically graphic. I actually liked how it turned out. It's very "retro chic" ... if the handful of people that do get the joke, laugh for my sake at least.