Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to drawing ...




I figure I should update more, but it's been hard to do finish stuff lately. The first two drawings are sketches from a creative response journal I'm giving to a friend. I'm not sure who else is going to end up joining in with what else but the end product should be interesting. I'm really not sure how much more I should draw in it just to leave things open for anyone else in the future. I really like how the two pieces turned out and I'm going to miss having them in my own personal sketchbook collection.



This last piece is the working colour rough for the Monkey King I, technically started, last month. It's been odd working on this piece 'cause I've been on and off with it. It's gone through some colour changes since nothing has felt right about it. Taking a whole month off of doing any finished work has definitly messed with my way of working, but it's coming back bit by bit.