Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chef & a Girl





So this is actually the 200th post on this blog that I can started for fun and 'cause a friend suggestation it, for a totally non-artistic reason. I should do something to celebrate so for anyone that knows me, free round of drinks on me the next time you can find me and providing I still remember this claim. Back to the drawings at hand. I like and I don't like the chef illustration up at the time. I see potentials there that I really want to go back to. I dropped the rough image over the completed version of the 2nd drawing up there. I'm going to put up the finalized one once I update my website. I liked how it turned out with the girl just sitting there in a dress. There's actually fine lace detail you can only see in a large version of the piece, but I really want to complete this rainbow and white series. So here I've got blue and I've uploaded orange, green and indigo already so red, yellow (*shudders* I so can't use yellow) and violet/purple left to go.